2017. május 16., kedd

Chapter I in which we are introduced to Lord Vader and some Rebels, and the stories begin

"Good morning, Director Krennic," he said.
"Good morning, Lord Vader," said you.
"I wonder if you've got such a thing as a balloon about you?"
"A balloon?"
"Yes, I just said to myself coming along: 'I wonder if Director Krennic has such a thing as a balloon about him?' I just said it to myself, thinking of balloons, and wondering."
"What do you want a balloon for?" you said.
Vader looked round to see that nobody was listening, put his mechanical hand to his mouth, and said in a deep whisper: "Rebel base!"
"But you don't get the rebel base with balloons!"
"I do," said Vader.
Well, it just happened that you had been to a party the day before at the house of your friend Erso, and you had balloons at the party. You had had a big green balloon; and one of Tarkin's relations had had a big blue one, and had left it behind, being really too young to go to a party at all; and so you had brought the green one and the blue one home with you.
"Which one would you like?" you asked Vader. He put his head between his mechanical hands and thought very carefully.
"It's like this," he said. "When you go after the rebel base with a balloon, the great thing is not to let the rebels know you're coming. Now, if you have a green balloon, they might think you were only part of the tree, and not notice you, and if you have a blue balloon, they might think you were only part of the sky, and not notice you, and the question is: Which is most likely?"
"Wouldn't they notice you underneath the balloon?" you asked.
"They might or they might not," said Vader. "You never can tell with rebels." He thought for a moment and said: "I shall try to jump out of hyperspace. That will deceive them."























painted by No. thanks *.*

2 megjegyzés:

  1. I am under this piece's influence! It's a very gripping and interesting writing! I was in pure amazement when I was reading it! I bow to your talent! Thank you, thank you for the reading experience! It was like a deleted scene from the movies. They should have definitely put it into the actual trilogy!

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. I'm glad you liked it, young Ada. :) Just don't spoil anything for the rebel scums. :D

      Törlés